Monday, January 9, 2012

Departing Puerto Natales

I've picked up my boarding pass for the ship and processed the bike with the Aduana Office (Customs) so now all that is missing is the ship.




It's been raining on and off all day. Hopefully the rain will help with the fires at Torres del Payne.



The sun came out. This is the path out of the harbor.



The MS Evangelistas just docked. So in six hours we'll start boarding although we don't sail until 06:00.

Some pretty serious seas the first 24 hours, 30 degree roll, after that it should settle down. They tie the bikes to the bulkhead.

No Internet until we dock on Friday at Puerto Montt. I probably won't post anything until I get to Osorno Friday night.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Pedro Montt,Natales,Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment