Saturday, July 2, 2011

Back to Reno

Jim Conley took off at 6AM this morning for Coldfoot, then on to Deadhorse. Wish that I could have been with him but...

Friday he'll meet up with Sam Bexon in Whitehorse for the ride home. Sam is off exploring Denali.

I'm about to board a flight to Reno. The plan is that I'll return to Fairbanks on 17 August and make another run at Prudhoe Bay starting on the 18th. In the meantime Sara and I with family and friends will hike Mt. Whitney,
23-29 July. No motorcycle to breakdown, just some great hiking and scenery beyond belief that can only be seen from the back country.

I'll let you know how Jim did after he returns and will start posting the next keg of the adventure on 17 August. With sone hope Deadhorse won't be snowed in before I complete the trip. I will be traveling with my 'electrics' as they say.

Have a great summer where ever you are.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment